© Copyright 2020 dwlbd.com All Right Reserved
interior & exterior
Corporate Interior Design Services in Dhaka, Bangladesh
#. Why you need office interior design & decoration…?
Office design is vital to both employees and customers. For employees who spend a large part of their day in an office, it is crucial to create a space that’s functional, visually appealing, comfortable, and inviting—all of which promote productivity and efficiency. For customers, office design sets the tone for a business and tells a story about the brand, professionalism, and success.
#. how and why we design an office to impress your clients?
Designing an officeis a bit of a balancing act. You need the working environment to be comfortable and suitable for the business. You also need to make sure that the office is good enough to impress clients. Remember that what the client thinks about your office can make or break the deal you are trying to close. Designing an office that will impress clients is not as difficult as you think. Whether you are creating a new office for your business or want to improve your existing space to win more clients. Here are some points we think before design an office.
* we think about your business – The nature of your business will dictate how your office should look in more ways than you realize. If you are in the creative industry or IT and have an office that looks old or outdated, chances are you will not be impressing clients with the space. On the other hand, adding colorful images and pieces of artwork to an office for your accounting or financial firm isn’t always the best way to go. In certain industries, you want an office that incites confidence and boosts credibility with serious and modern elements.
* keep it organized – Another thing you don’t want is an office that looks cluttered and messy. There are times when even some documents on your table can make the whole space appear cluttered, so you need to be mindful of your office’s appearance.
*Keep it simple – Despite the extra freedom you now have when designing an office, it is still highly recommended to keep the space simple and elegant. Adding modest lines, using furniture and accessories that play well to that simplicity, and limiting the number of colors you use to bring the space to life are tips you need to follow in this department. Keeping the office simple also helps with keeping the clients focused and interested. You can close more deals and keep clients comfortable during meetings and discussions with fewer distractions around the office.
* We feature your best work- The design of your office actually says a lot about who you are. The office design is your opportunity to shine and show your best work, which is why you must never hesitate to go the extra mile. Feature mockups, posters of products, and other elements that really show the business’s best achievements.
*Mind the reception area- One last thing to focus on when designing an office is the first impression you make. The reception area, in particular, becomes very important due to the fact that it is the first area of the office that potential clients see.
#_what specialty we have that can benefits you?
1.You’re going to save money – Hiring a designer can help you avoid costly mistakes and help you make design decisions that will increase the value of your home. And if you’re on a tight budget, a designer is going to know how to get the best value out of what you can spend. An experienced designer is used to working on a line item budget and will help you understand where every penny is going.
2. You’re going to save time – We’d figure to start off with the two things most people wish they could have more of: time and money. Just like hiring a designer will benefit you financially, a designer will also save you on time. A designer already has a trained sense of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done, and they’ll be able to anticipate any obstacles that may come up.
3. You’re going to get professional assessment – A trained pair of eyes will see things you’re guaranteed to miss. Interior design is a delicate balance of art and science, and good interior designers have studied both, so they know how to put them together.
Artistic ability. Interior designers use their sense of style, to develop designs that look great and are aesthetically pleasing.
6.Detail oriented. …
Interpersonal skills. …
Problem-solving skills. …